Work with Vestige curators and educators and gain experience in the museum field.
- Learn about our mission, collections, and organizational systems
- Gain practical and theoretical training in museum work
- Contemplate the role of museums in contemporary society
- Work closely with a member of the Vestige staff
- Attend curator talks and a weekly lecture series
Message from Internships Director
Each year the Vestige Museum of history offers about 250 individuals of varied background and ages the opportunity to learn from and contribute to the work of the museum through its intern program.